Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair 101

So I haven't really posted here in a while and I've been wondering what I should post about. So I've decided to  do my first in a series of posts all about repairing and taking care of my hair.

If you're any thing like me you have horribly damaged hair. (Quick History: My hair is chemically straightened its been five years. Before I chemically straightened my hair I had shoulder length long wavy/ curly hair (I'm a mix of east-Indian and African). When I chemically straightened my hair I did not take good care of it and now I have lots of breakage.) 

I've researched a bunch of products and have developed a hair care regiment. Over the next couple of weeks I'll explain my hair care regiments and how they work for me. Stay tuned. 

Shurnz

No comments:

Post a Comment